This is a one year conversion course for Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture graduates to become Marine Engineers and is approved by Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. After successfully completing the TAR Book competency examinations held at Maritime Collage/University, the candidate will be eligible to obtain exemption for PART A of MEO Class IV competency certificate.
Course Commencement: April and October
- 1 Year (52 weeks) – Residential Course
- On ship training – 6 to 8 months
- Age – Not more than 28 years
- Qualification – Graduation in BE (Mech./ Naval Arch./ Mech. & Automation Engg) with min 50% marks in final year; 50% marks in English in 10th/ 10+2.
- Medical – medically fit including eye sight and hearing as prescribed in the Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination) Rules, 2000; as amended.
Sponsorship also available, please contact for more details.